The Silicone soft touch coating mainly used outside coating on the cured silicone rubber surfaces, cured at high temperature (180~220℃). Characterized by smooth feeling, friction resisting, dust proof, well covering strength and adhesion strength.
Two part silicone resin.
Part A: Silicone resin
Part B: Platinum catalyst
Silicone resin+colorant: 100g
Please mixing silicone resin with color master batch before using.
1. Please grinding the color master batch with three-roll grinder for 5 times.
2.Mixing the grinded color master batch with silicone resin completely.
3. Put the final mixed silicone resin and platinum catalyst at ratio (100/2-3) into a cleaning barrel to mix again.
4.Diluting with thinner for three to five times and mixing 5-10min deeply.
5. Please filtrating with 300 mesh filter screen for twice before spraying.
6.Max 12hours working time for mixed ink.
7. Please keep working temperature at 22℃ and keep constant humidity in working process.
1. Please keep ventilating and far away from heat and open flame.
2. Avoid skin contact for a long time and vapor inhalation